The Graduate School at Bethel University is distinct in its teaching. We focus on building relevant job skills and a foundation in ethical leadership—all within a supportive environment.
We offer advanced degrees and graduate certificates in growing career fields such as education, nursing, business, and human services. Take a look through our programs.
- Counseling Psychology
- Education K-12
- Nursing Combined Option (B.S. and M.S.)
- Physician Assistant
- Strategic Leadership
- Special Education
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- International Baccalaureate
- Nurse Educator
- Leadership Foundations
- Director of Special Education
- K-12 Principal
- Special Education (ABS, ASD, and EBD)
- Teacher Coordinator of Work-Based Learning
- Teachers of Computer, Keyboarding and Related Technology Applications
- Teaching (various content areas available)
Meet Your Cohort
At Bethel, we believe continuity and support are important to your success. That's why all graduate students belong to a cohort, a small group of classmates who progress through their degree program together. This group of colleagues provides you with a broader network and set of perspectives. You'll also be sources of encouragement and help to one another as you juggle work, family, and education.
As a Christian university, we believe higher education should equip you for life—all of life. We aim to prepare men and women not only for success, but for significance as leaders of integrity. Our professors teach from a foundation in the Christian faith, applying best practices in adult education. Students of all religious backgrounds are welcome to benefit from this distinct approach.