Why Postsecondary Teaching at Bethel?
Why do students pursue postsecondary teaching at Bethel? They want training from a Christian, ethical approach that will prepare them for meaningful work in adult education.
Highlights of the program:
- Complete the 18-credit program in just 9 months.
- Learn from experienced and dedicated faculty who have more than 150 years’ worth of combined teaching experience.
- Teach under the mentorship of a master teacher.
- Learn in an intimate classroom setting.
- Have candid discussions about classroom management, grading processes, syllabus design, online procedures, and challenging classroom situations.
- Openly consider the faith/learning application to subject matter.
- Strengthen your professional portfolio.
- Help fulfill the increasing demand for adjunct professors and 1-year appointed faculty positions in academia today.