The Certificate in Nurse Leader in Healthcare Organizations helps you advance into leadership within hospitals or community agencies, as well as at-home care and hospice groups.
Students enter the program from all different career paths—clinic nurse case managers with administrative responsibilities, nurses in hospitals applying for magnet status, nurse practitioners, or faculty members moving into administration.
In the certificate program, you will:
- Analyze the organizational structure of a healthcare delivery system to determine leadership strategies for positive change.
- Identify trends in the rapidly changing healthcare arena.
- Apply economic and finance principles in strategic and operational systems decision making.
- Integrate the Christian worldview, nursing and leadership theories, technology, and business management practices to lead organizations.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to promote organizational growth and effectiveness.
- Learn from our faculty—nurses with a wide variety of clinical backgrounds and leaders with experience in business and policy development.
Learn more about why students choose Bethel to earn their Certificate in Nurse Leader.
Here is the gainful employment information for this program.