Bethel’s Certificate in Nurse Educator is a graduate-level program that prepares nurses for careers as nurse educators. The flexible program schedule offers primarily online course work paired with experiences that allow students to apply what they study directly to their work.
Students learn how to:
- Integrate educational theories, Christian worldview, technology, and professional standards into the design, implementation, and evaluation of curriculum
- Apply teaching-learning strategies based on assessment of the adult learner
- Design ethical, political, organizational, cultural, technological, and professional influences on educational systems
- Analyze ethical, political, organizational, cultural, technological, and professional influences on educational systems
- Use leadership principles to improve nursing or healthcare educational systems
Our instructors, all with clinical backgrounds, bring practical experience to the classroom along with a passion for teaching adults. If students want to pursue a master's degree, they can apply the credits they earn toward the M.S. in Nursing program at Bethel.
Learn more about why students choose Bethel to gain graduate-level experience and build their skills as nurse educators.
Here is the gainful employment information for this program.