Why study ASD at Bethel?
Students choose Bethel for all kinds of reasons.
Some want to engage with faculty who believe it’s their calling to build up teachers for compassionate service. Others are looking for a convenient program that will prepare them for upcoming licensure requirements.
Check out what Bethel has to offer to see if it's the kind of program that’s right for you.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Complete the program in just 9 months.
- Enjoy the benefits of the cohort-learning model; stay with the same cohort through the program’s 3 courses.
- Learn from experienced professors who want to connect with you and attend to your personal needs.
- Know that faith will be incorporated into your learning, both online and in the classroom.
- Stay on top of what you need to comply with Minnesota’s forthcoming ASD licensure guidelines.
- Engage in candid discussions about teaching students with ASD.
- Fullfill a growing need in today’s education system as the number of students identified with ASD increases.
- Strengthen your portfolio.
- Continue with your studies to earn a special education license or an M.A. in Special Education.
- Transfer up to 9 credits of the Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate into the 32-credit M.A. in K-12 Education program.